Live your Legacy.
We believe we are called to a higher purpose in working with our clients and embrace the work God has prepared for us.
- Proverbs 16:3 – Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
- Ephesians 2:10 – For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
- Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord.
Our actions and the way we treat clients result in drawing clients to Passage Wealth that exhibit the following characteristics:
- We have a relationship beyond financial advice – a personal relationship. Clients seek our opinion for making decisions – sometimes beyond financial decisions, we interact with them regularly.
- They are engaged with us in the process, they provide information in a timely manner, they show evidence they implement/take our advice.
- Faith/Generosity is a big part of their life, It drives their decision making, Charitable giving is a priority.
Advising with Purpose.
We advise through comprehensive and integrated advice and solutions:
Our Guidance, Your Legacy.
Our mission is to provide financial guidance and advice that enables you to live your legacy with clarity and confidence. We believe a legacy is not just what’s left behind at the end of your life. It’s how you live each day.
We do this by offering a wide range of personalized wealth management services and support.
- Retirement Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- Charitable Giving Strategies
- Risk Management Exploration
- Tax strategies
- Wealth Transfer
Podcast – 2300 Reasons Why with Austin Thoms, CFP®
Your financial journey with a biblical perspective. Do you know that the bible has more verses on money than any other topic? There is a deep connection between how we think, treat, and deal with money to our own spiritual lives. 2300 Reasons Why is a Podcast designed to be a biblical pursuit of money and possessions so that we have a better understanding of how money can be used to make a bigger kingdom impact.
Start your retirement journey by taking these 5 steps now.
Say “Hello” to Helios.
Our partnership with Helios Quantitative Research lets us leverage the latest trends, data and insights.